[Domterm-discuss] Installing on Macos possible?

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Tue Jun 26 08:16:37 PDT 2018

On 06/26/2018 05:15 AM, Hak wrote:
> hi,
>
> I try to install Domterm on Macos and get hit by error on every level (tools, libraries, make process). So is it even possible to install it in a non GNU environment?

It is very important to me to have DomTerm work on Mac.  However, I don't have a Mac
myself, and what MacOS experience I have is not recent, so I need help.

Right now there are detailed step-by-step instructions for build or installing
DomTerm on Fedora, Ubuntu, and Windows (using Ubuntu over WSL):
http://domterm.org/Downloading-and-building.html
I'd love to have similar step-by-step instructions for MacOS.

If you can tell me what you tried and what problems you ran into I would very
much love to work on this together.

To start, I assume you'd use homebrew or macports.
--
	--Per Bothner