[Domterm-discuss] Installing on Macos possible?

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Tue Jun 26 14:26:38 PDT 2018

On 06/26/2018 02:11 PM, hak wrote:
> sorry no, I just ran ‘make’ after ‘configure’
>

> then after this error I’ve tried a few thins
>
> glibtoolize —force
> aclocal
> autoheader
> autoconf
> # also
> autoreconf -vif
>
> but no luck still the same error
> and no ‘bin/domterm’ btw.

It appears configure defines LN_H ("make hard link") to use install-sh on MacOS,
which is a bit strange.
Could you verify the definition of LN_H in lws-term/Makefile ?

This last step creates hard link from bin/domterm to lws-term/ldomterm.
You should be able to run the latter directly:
    lws-term/ldomterm --browser

automake -add-missing should also install install.sh.
--
	--Per Bothner