[Domterm-discuss] Installing on Macos possible?

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Tue Jun 26 15:00:28 PDT 2018

On 06/26/2018 02:46 PM, hak wrote:
> 1.) this runs … niice

Could you also try:

   lws-term/ldomterm --firefox    (if you have firefox installed)
   lws-term/ldomterm --chrome     (if you have Chrome installed)
   lws-term/ldomterm --chrome-app (again, if you have Chrome)
   lws-term/ldomterm --electron   (if 'electron' is in your path or in
      a standard location(

There is some Mac-specific support for finding at least Fixfox in default locations,
so hopefully that should work.

The nicest is the --electron version, but --chrome-app is very close.
The --qt (qtwebengin) version is also nice, but requires extra Qt libraries,
which I don't know if HomeBrew offers.

(These is a menu positioning bug affecting --chrome-app I'm currently working on.)

> 2.) I guess you mean lws-term/Makefile?

Try:
    make bin/domterm
and/or:
   cd lws-term && make ../bin/domterm

Assuming this is what causes install-sh to run, I'd like to figure out why.

--
	--Per Bothner