[Domterm-discuss] Installing on Macos possible?

hak hak at hakdir.com
Wed Jun 27 06:43:57 PDT 2018

—chrome: works but some lines are vibrating in this scenario:
vim configure
moving cursor fast downward or upward

—firefox: does not open a new tab, but a new instance (which result in error if already open), looses connection after a few key hits in folloing scenario:
vim configure
moving cursor

—electron: doesnt open:
err.png in attachements

note: each time I had to delete ~/.domterm